Low-Carb, Low-Fat, & Keto Friendly
- 4 center cut, bone-in pork chops
For the Marinade
- ¼ cup spiced rum (we use Blackheart spiced rum)
- 1/3 cup Southwest mustard
- 2 tbsp honey Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Texas Pete hot sauce (or your favorite of choice)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
- Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade for later, for brushing on the chops as they cook.
- Add the chops and marinade to the bag.
- Seal the bag getting as much air out as possible.
- Move the porkchops around in the marinade so they are completely covered in the sauce.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour; longer is better.
- Grill over medium-high heat and cook for 7 minutes on each side.
- Grill for an additional 5 minutes per side, basting occasionally with the reserved marinade.