Fast and ready to serve
- 2 lbs. large shrimp raw
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. chili seasoning
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 2 fresh garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small purple onion diced
- 1 large zucchini halved and sliced
- 1 large yellow squash halved and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper cubed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Marinate the shrimp with the spices, lime juice and olive oil.
- Meanwhile, chop and slice the veggies.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and bring to medium heat.
- Sauté the veggies until they obtain a gold color and are tender.
- Remove and set aside in a bowl.
- In the same skillet, sauté the shrimp until they are fully cooked. Then return the cooked veggies to the skillet and sauté with the shrimp for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove and serve