A Fishy Favorite
- 4 Tilapia Fillets
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ tbsp mayonnaise or dressing
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Seasoning salt and pepper
- Turn broiler onto high and adjust oven rack to the top.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the tilapia. Set aside.
- Place tilapia fillets on a foil lined pan.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with paprika.
- Broil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip over and divide the Parmesan mixture over the uncooked sides of the tilapia.
- Return to the oven and broil an additional 3-4 minutes making sure not to overcook the fish