Spicy chicken recipe for hot tastes
- 1 medium chicken breast
- Moore’s original buffalo wing sauce
- Cayenne red pepper (optional)
- Canola cooking oil
- Flatten chicken so it is the same thickness, allowing it to cook evenly. (I used a handheld meat tenderizer).
- Heat oil in a frying pan until “HOT”. Place chicken breast in a frying pan. Turn the temperature down to medium-high.
- Allow chicken to cook for about 5 minutes before turning over.
- Using a meat thermometer, check to see if the chicken is done. (chicken will be ready at 165 degrees Fahrenheit)
- When the chicken is done place it on a cutting board and cut into cubes.
- In a small bowl, add the chicken and Moore’s buffalo wing sauce. Stir until well coated.
- Serve with mashed cauliflower, asparagus, and dipping sauce (optional)
- Eat & Enjoy!