ATP Cellular Respiration
ATP Cellular Respiration; Did you know cellular energy is the very foundation of good health? In other words, you can think, feel, and look better when your cellular energy levels are good.
In this article, we’re going to talk about energy, cellular energy, and their difference. Plus, we will also share a few supplements to help you support your cell function.
What is Energy?
In simple terms, Energy is the ability to do work. Energy is not created, nor does it vanish, it simply converts from one form to another. The different types of energy are;
- Chemical energy
- Electrical energy
- Sound energy
- Gravitational energy
- Light energy
- Heat energy
- Mechanical energy
- Nuclear energy
What is cellular energy?
A human body is made up of billions of living cells, each containing an energy-producing powerhouse known as “Mitochondria.” Its job is to convert the food and air you consume into ATP molecules that provide energy for the body to perform everyday functions, such as walking.
You can boost cellular energy through a better diet, exercise, and supplements. Let us tell you about a few great supplements to enhance your cellular energy.
CytoActives encourages your overall cellular health by supporting cell function.
- Contain active vitamins that also promote the health of the heart, kidney, liver, muscles, and brain
- Have highly absorbable CoQ10
- The bioactive ingredients help maintain physiological reserves for healthy aging. Keep away wrinkles, aches, etc
Made with the purest Omega-3 essential fatty acids, it aids heavily in cellular health.
- Support heart health
- Free of heavy metals, PCBs, and dioxin
- Omega-3 may help stabilize insulin levels and promote fat loss
- Fish oil is pure
- It may not be suitable for vegans
It mixes abundant nutrition of Moringa Oleifera with ingredients that provide natural energy for your cells.
- Boost metabolism through effective ingredients
- Provide instant and long-lasting energy
- Have natural caffeine from plants, fruits, beans, etc
Energy is extremely important to keep the body running. These supplements can help well to give your body a boost of energy so that you can perform your best at everyday tasks.
If you are interested in all three supplements; CytoActives, IsaOmega, and XM +Energy Mix, I’ve put together a bundle package.