Fast, Easy and Delicious
- 1 Boneless turkey breast (2 – 2 ½ pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees
- Rub turkey breast with olive oil and season with poultry seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
- Place turkey breast in the air fryer, skin side down.
- Cook 20 minutes. Flip the turkey breast over, skin side up and cook an additional 25-30 minutes or until it reaches 165 degrees.
For fresh herbs, I use a combination of rosemary, sage, thyme and parsley to total 1 tablespoon. Some grocery stores sell a small package of “poultry herbs” which has a mixture.
Do not overcook!
Check the turkey breast early, air fryers can vary (and the shape of the turkey breast can also change cook time slightly). Ensure turkey reaches 165 degrees.
Rest 5-10 minutes before slicing. Be sure to remove it from the air fryer basket while resting.
Calories: 243, Carbs. 1g, protein 43g, fat 8g, saturated fat 1g, cholesterol 105mg, sodium 40mg, potassium 492mg, fiber 1g